[Kbabel] Work branch for KBabel

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Jun 28 23:26:21 CEST 2005

As I do not know how much times I will have in the next weeks, I have branched
KBabel to be able to still continue to work on the SVN support, while keeping
a stable KBabel in case I could not finish it and that nobody else would have
time. (Better release a stable KBabel without SVN support than a unstable
KBabel with SVN support.)

The branch is in branches/work/kbabel_svn, unfortunately the first copy has
not worked like I thought, so the changes were committed to the new branch
while copying (so that they are not documented).

Anybody volunteer welcomed, either to help working on the SVN support or to
merge changes back to trunk or to do other big changes on the branch
(assuming somebody has time.)

By the way, I have also taken the occasion on kde-core-devel to tell that
KBabel would need volunteers. (However I am not sure if anybod will volunteer
from there but if there is no advertiseement anywhere, no new developer will
come either.)

Have a nice day!