[Kbabel] some progress with the spell checker

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sun Jun 26 15:44:46 CEST 2005

On Friday 24 June 2005 00:29, Heiko Evermann wrote:
> Well,
>
> my problems might have to do with character coding. But aspell via the
> command line
>
> > aspell -a -S -d <lang code>

The difference is that KSpell 1 gives a -T flag too:
ISO-8859-1 -Tlatin1
ISO-8859-2 -Tlatin2
ISO-8859-3 -Tlatin3
UTF-8 (for aspell): -Tutf8  --encoding=utf-8

ISO-8859-4 to -15 are not supported. If you need ISO-8859-15, then perhaps we
can make something about it.

(kdelibs/kdeui/kspell.cpp line 5679 and following)

> is doing fine. I get an interactive program, I can enter a text and get
> a result.
(...)

Have a nice day!