[Kbabel] How to handle XML elements in import filters' translations?

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Jun 14 23:51:05 CEST 2005

I have noticed that Qt's translation files and XLIFF can have child elements
in their translation elements (for example in <source> and <target> elements
in XLIFF).

However I have not much of an idea how we could show it to the user, as the
user might have to translate XML and HTML tags and the XLIFF export filter
should not try to take them as child elements. On the other side, if she show
such tags to translators as &lt;tag&gt; instead of <tag> they would probably
not be happy.

Have a nice day!