[Kbabel] Google Summer of Code: Implement support for OASIS XLIFF 1.1 in KBabel

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Fri Jul 1 16:47:04 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 15:56, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> On Thursday 30 June 2005 20:23, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> > Dňa St 29. Jún 2005 17:06 Asgeir Frimannsson napísal:

> > > Sounds good! So maybe we can do something like:
> > >
> > > 1) We create a kbabel4 branch under /branches/work/ (or import it into
> > > /branches/work/kde4/kdesdk/kbabel?) - I'll leave this to you...
> >
> > IMO we should move to /branches/work/kde4/kdesdk/kbabel, where it
> > belongs. Could you do that? I'm not sure, maybe whole kdesdk should be
> > imported there first.
>
> The best would first to copy the whole kdesdk then to run the porting tool
> on it ( (assuming that not any of those steps are already done),

Please wait before making the copy!  It seems that there is a problem is
KBabel trunk. (Somehow my copy to the kbabel_svn branch seems to have
corrupted trunk too.)

Probably it is easier that I make the copy to kde4 too.

As for the porting tool, I meant only to use it on needed files.

Have a nice day!