[Kbabel] Source context

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at kde.org
Sun Feb 20 17:57:39 CET 2005

Dňa Po 7. Február 2005 11:23 Bozidar Proevski napísal:
> On Monday 7 February 2005 10:35, you wrote:
> > The defaults are set for KDE sources from CVS. So it depends on the
> > project you use.
>
> Sorry I didn't give more explanation. I am working on translating KDE. For
> the value of CodeRoot I am setting the root of KDE CVS. But KBabel still
> says source not found. Also I've seen po files that don't have the full
> path in the comments, only the name of the source file. What to do with
> them?

Add the following pattern for searching:
@CODEROOT@/@PACKAGE@/@COMMENTPATH@

BTW, the settings will work better if you update the code from CVS HEAD.
For example, settings are applied right away, no need to quit KBabel to
start using changed settings for source context view.

Stano