[Kbabel] XLIFF support

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:16:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've tried compiling it under SuSe 9.1 with KDE 3.3. It compiles fine,
but I couldn't open an XLIFF document. In the File - open dialog only
GNU Gettext and Qt Linguist are available as filters.

I then changed the following line in filters/Makefile.am:
SUBDIRS = gettext linguist
to:
SUBDIRS = gettext linguist xliff

After compiling again, I have an option 'unknown' in the File - Open
dialog, but can still not open Xliff files. (Error Message: Error
trying to read file: [filename] Maybe it is not a valid PO file).

cheers,
asgeir