[Kbabel] Kbabel listview patch

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 11:16:29 CET 2004

Hi,

Did a bit of coding on a possible listview addition to kbabel.

Screenshot:
http://everest.fit.qut.edu.au/~n4198522/kbabel_listview.png

As I'm pretty new to KDE, there is a few things I haven't figured out:
- How to make the listview visible on first startup. Currently you have to go
settings->view->Show Translation List, then drag it into the main view
- The list-view does not use the same text rendering as the msgstr window
- The alternate row color does not get it's color from the current theme.

Please be graceful towards me as this is my first patch ever :) I'm keen on
comments on improvements etc, as I'm still not very familiar with the kbabel
code and KDE in general.

cheers,
asgeir