[Kbabel] KBabel projects

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at kde.org
Wed Jul 21 09:58:06 CEST 2004

Hi all!

KBabel 1.9 (for KDE 3.3) has finally a GUI for setting up a translation
project. As a part of the support, there is a project wizard now. The wizard
knows some types of projects - KDE, GNOME, Translation Robot and Other.
The list is fixed ATM :(

I'd like to ask you, what parts of the configuration should be preset
depending on a project type (from the project type list above)?

ATM, for GNOME KBabel sets up a different acceletor character and for KDE it
turns off msgfmt syntax check (because of KDE plural forms).
What I definitely miss is settings for updating PO file header -> comment of
the header, copyright and maybe the project string.

Any suggestions?

Stanislav