[Kbabel] Re: Dr Klash enquiries-Accelerator key problem

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at kde.org
Tue Sep 23 09:54:50 CEST 2003

Hi!

Dňa Ne 21. September 2003 12:10 az md napísal:
> Dear all,
>
> I just wanna know about this script. As I working for
> figuring to avoid non clash key.
>
> I browsed and search for previous discussion. Nothing
> satisfied me.
>
> How to get it?
>
> Is it in Kbabel?

Not directly. Feel free to fill a wishlist item on bugs.kde.org.

> Where is the documentation for this one.
>
> Another one is my wish list.
>
> I hope KDEsdk for 3.2 will come along with db2 and
> translation database.

KBabel in for 3.2 requires DB4, you don't need db2 anymore.
It will automatically upgrade your old database.

> I wonder why only PO Compendium and Aux (which I
> rarely use, translation dbase is much more helpful)
> available.
>
> I try to compile and get it don't work. It is better
> not seperate it in the development,as it is easier in
> RPM then.

This is the main reason, why KBabel uses DB4 now - most of distos do not
include db2 anymore and therefore their KBabel is without translation
database support. Try to use KDE >= 3.1.2

Stanislav