[Kbabel] Insert next argument shortcut conflict

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at kde.org
Wed Oct 15 10:58:05 CEST 2003

Hi!

It's a new KDE version time again and as always, there are new global
shortcuts introduced. Unfortunatelly, a default for "Activate window
demanding attention" clashes with "Insert next argument" in KBabel.

Do you feel we should fight to change the global shortcut or should we
change the default for KBabel? Maybe Ctrl+Alt+A is not that great for
fast typing in KBabel. OTOH, KMail uses Ctrl+Alt+A for "Select all text",
so we are not alone.

IMHO, if we can find out a better shortcut, f.e. Ctrl+Alt+G, it's OK to change
the KBabel.

What's your opinion?

Stanislav