[Kbabel] Tool usage

Dwayne Bailey dwayne at translate.org.za
Thu Nov 13 07:49:56 CET 2003

FYI - I've been putting some PO data into a database and this is what I
get for Kbabel usage.  This is only about 6 languages and only on KDE
and can't even remember if this was HEAD or 3_1_BRANCH.  As I gather
more data I will hopefully be able to see usage of other tools.  That is
if they all put their names in the PO files.

     tool       | translated
-----------------+------------
 KBabel 1.0beta2 |     141276
 KBabel 1.0.1    |      67305
                 |      47875
 KBabel 1.2beta3 |      25902
 KBabel 0.9.6    |      17786
 KBabel 1.3      |      17355
 KBabel 1.2      |      15264
 KBabel 0.9.5    |      14948
 KBabel 1.0.2    |      11293
 KBabel 1.0      |       7196
 KBabel 1.2beta2 |       2110
 KBabel 0.8      |        312
 KBabel 0.9      |        269
 KBabel 0.9.4    |        176
 KBabel 0.9.2    |        154
 KBabel 0.6      |         47
   |         42
(17 rows)

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

dwayne at translate.org.za   +27-21-448 7827 / 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
         Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'

Translate.org.za - Opensource software for all South Africans
A project of the Zuza Software Foundation
Zuza - given freely, get as a gift, obtained freely