[Kbabel] kbabel-ui [follow-up]

Fabrice Mous fabricemous@xs4all.nl
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:27:24 +0100

[..]
> > This is just a wish :-) if there coud be some kind of tab-like facility
> > for folding and unfolding the search-pane. But again this is a wish and
> > we can wish can't we :-)
>
> You can turn off the comments and tools in Settings menu. What do you
> mean by "tab-like facility"? I would understand a desire for tools to be
> separated into their own window (like file list in Kate) and this is on
> my TODO.

Yes I do mean indead for the tools to be seperated into their own window (like
in Kate) I know that you can turn off coments and tools in Settings menu, but
I need those tools at hand ...just not al the time.

But it seems that the feature is already on your TODO list :-) really
incredible .. seriously

thanx for your swift reply and help ...

Cheers'

Fab