[Kbabel] kbabel-ui [follow-up]

Fabrice Mous fabricemous@xs4all.nl
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:33:38 +0100

I don't have the orig e-mail here at hand so I did some copy-n-pasting

<snip>
I've done a small patch right after 1.1. It's also in KDE 3.1.1. Could
you, please, try KDE 3.1.1 or KBabel 1.2beta1? Alternatively, I can post a
patch if you'd prefer.

If you would go KDE 3.1.1, be sure to read this:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kbabel/2003-March/000266.html

Stanislav
</snip>

Stanislav,

I compiled KBabel 1.2beta1 and indeed the searchpane doesn't change his size
according to the name of the translator.

So that is fixed :-)

Still, from a enduser point of view (me) I find that the whole pane is taking
up some much space that I use KBabel with the pane folded

http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/stuff/kbabelwish.png

This is just a wish :-) if there coud be some kind of tab-like facility for
folding and unfolding the search-pane. But again this is a wish and we can
wish can't we :-)

Thanx for fixing the issue !!

Cheers'

Fab