[Kbabel] [#48840] (Marking/unmarking files with wildcard/regexps)

Marco Wegner mail at marcowegner.de
Tue Jun 24 13:04:04 CEST 2003

Hi,

since I already implemented part one of this wish I'd like finish the rest as
well. I'm only asking myself how to do this best GUI-wise.

Should I add another menu entry which says "Unmark file" and reuse the same
dialog which is already used for marking files? Or should I rather use only
one menu entry "Mark/Unmark files" and alter the dialog slightly so that I
can choose whether to mark or unmark files (e.g. with radio buttons)?

TIA,
Marco