[Kbabel] About rough translations

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Tue Jun 10 16:53:15 CEST 2003

Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:

>Dňa Pi 6. Jún 2003 06:31 Bernd Groh napísal:
>

>>Hi Stanislav!
>>

>>>Hmm, I'm not sure if it is a right tool for consistency checking. Anyway,
>>>put a wishlist item on http://bugs.kde.org, please.
>>>

>>I believe it is. :-)
>>Or is there anything you wouldn't use KBabel for? ;-)
>>
>>If I'd like to get a good overview of the source, where is the best
>>place to start (given the wish-list items I've got)?
>>

>Do you mean the context menu entries? See setupDynamicActions():
>http://lxr.kde.org/source/kdesdk/kbabel/kbabel/kbabel.cpp#L708
>Also, see koffice source how they use KDataTool for spellchecking etc.
>
>The implementation of a data tool can be found in kbabel/datatools/setfuzzy,
>for example.

Thanks.

>Any other wishlist item you'd like to find out?

Maybe where the word-by-word translation is done?

There's nothing else I can think of at the moment, but do you have some
form of global doc for the source, alas doxygen or the like?

Cheers,
Bernd

Dr. Bernd R. Groh                     Email: bgroh at redhat.com
I18n/L10n Engineering                 Phone: +61 7 3872 4847
Red Hat Asia-Pacific                  Fax  : +61 7 3257 4800

"Everything we know is an illusion, nothing we know is real,
 nothing real we can know, illusion is what we call reality."

        Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer