[Kbabel] About rough translations

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at kde.org
Wed Jun 4 15:09:42 CEST 2003

Hi!

The last word translation should be fixed now.

The case sensitivity is a bit problematic:
According to the source, it is used only if you search a translation in the
window, not for a rough translation. But should KBabel use these
settings for enabled and/or disabled "Allow fuzzy translation"?

IMHO, they should be used only for fuzzy translation, otherwise you can't get
exact translation - PO compendium can match substring, superstring, etc.
What's your opinion?

Stanislav

Dňa Št 29. Máj 2003 08:43 Stanislav Visnovsky napísal: