[Kbabel] About rough translations

Andrea Rizzi rizzi at kde.org
Wed Jun 4 13:35:57 CEST 2003

Alle 08:43, giovedì 29 maggio 2003, Stanislav Visnovsky ha scritto:
> Hi Bernd!
>
> You use "translate single words", right?

Actually it use SearchEngine::translate right?
We could do better. "Translate" is supposed to return only exact translations
but the DBSearchEngine (exp new version) can do smart fuzzy translation (i.e.
better than word by word) so I think we can change the SearchEngine API so
that we can specify how fuzzy translation could be, say

SearchEngine::translate(QString original, int minscore=100)

Bye
Andrea