[Kbabel] KBabel 1.2 release time?

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky@nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:56:43 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:

> Søndag den 19. januar 2003 11:31 skrev Stanislav Visnovsky:
> > > * In Rough translation there's still this issue that ROLES_OF_TRANSLATORS
> > > and co. are filled in no matter if "Initialize KDE-specific entries" is
> > > checked or not...
>
> I am running KDE_3_1_BRANCH from 2 days ago. Even when my name is already
> there it gets added to ROLES_OF_TRANSLATORS again. Is that what you are
> talking about.

It is not. If you turn off "kde specific" translation, it would use
translation database, which contains ROLES_OF_TRANSLATORS etc. So it seems
like the KDE specific texts get translated. It is not the case anymore.

The behavior you report is a bug. Any details, like the original
ROLES_OF_TRANSLATORS and the result?

> Can I compile HEAD on the basis of the present libs to run the newer kbabel. I
> don't really feel like doing everything in HEAD, but I would like to have
> kbabel there.

Yes, you need to use 3_1_BRANCH and Qt >= 3.1. The code should not use
anything from HEAD - AFAIK any people coding KBabel use HEAD for
development.

Stanislav