[Kbabel] Context info configuration

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:06:19 +0200

This should probably be removed as it is correct isn't it.  I'm not
aware of any projects outside of KDE that use this kind of marker.

Or at least we need to allow the user to reset it to the default.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 / 7827 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
          Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'