[Kbabel] Re: Kbable errors

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:43:18 +0200

>>Okay, will do that. Sounds reasonable.
>

> This feature is implemented now in CVS. I disabled the main button for all CVS
> commands while the command is active.

Tested. Works well. Thanks.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 / 7827 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
          Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'