[Kbabel] Planning KBabel 1.2 beta2

Børre Gaup boerre@skolelinux.no
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:39:11 +0100

--Boundary-02=_w4VX+R8tBmWHAhg

gaskavahkku, guovvam=C3=A1nu 26. b. 2003 18.08, Stanislav Visnovsky don =C4=
=8D=C3=A1llet:
> Hi!
>
> After a bit quiet period I'd like to release a new beta on next Monday.
>
> If you are aware of any showstopper or other reason to wait a bit, please,
> let me know.
>
> I'll fix at least the broken splash of course :-)
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Stanislav

Problems with catalogmanager:
=46ind in files function doesn't find the string I search for. I have teste=
d=20
with words _know_ are in the files.
Replace in files crashes catalogmanager immediately.

This is with kbabel-1.2beta1, on debian woody, compiled against Ralf Nolden=
s=20
kde 3.1 packages.

Regards,
B=C3=B8rre Gaup, Kiruna, Sweden