[Kbabel] CVS-related markings in Catalog Manager

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 13:42:42 +0200

>>- Can you mark files that have changed on the branch.  Eg 1.2.1.1.  So
>>you could select any file updated in the branch
>

> Do you mean branch vs. head?

Kinda.  Simply so I can pickup PO files that have been updated on the
brnach.  These are the ones I need to merge into head.

>>@POFILES@ - so you can pass a list of PO files within the selected
>>directory instead of the directory itself.  Just makes scripts a little
>>easier.
>>
>>@MARKED@ - Marked files in a directory.  Not sure if that is usefull.
>>Could be usefull if you could say select that a command only be used on
>>marked files.
>

> No problem. What format? Comma separated, space separated, should they be
> quoted?

I wanted to use it in the following scripts

for i in @POFILES@
do
	something
done

So I think that is space seperated, not quoted.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 / 7827 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
          Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'