[Kbabel] Two bugs?

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Sat Aug 16 00:41:22 CEST 2003

Marco Wegner wrote:
> With activated On-the-fly-spellcheck KBabel once completely froze
> (after pressing PgDn), then used up all of the available memory,
> then the swap, then crashed. (How good of me to implement autosave
> ;-)))
> Sorry, there's no more info available; no bt, can't reproduce...

Now I can see it as well. It doesn't crash for me, but that's probably
because I have 512MB RAM and 1GB swap in my laptop ;). But searching
from database takes ages even in this machine for some strings.
Fourth string of kwordabiwordfilter.po is one example:

_: Frameset name\n
Table %3, row %1, column %2

--
Hasso Tepper