[Kalzium] Equation solver

Etienne Rebetez etienne.rebetez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:20:41 UTC 2012

Hi zenith

I don't know Fedora very well. But Fedora 14 looks pretty old:)

You could search for backports repositories, which provide a newer kde
version. Or just look for a rpm package that has kalzium.
Although that approach never realy woked for me, since the basic
system was not tetsted against the newer program versions.

Or you could compile kalzium from the source.
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build
The code is on a git repository. see:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeedu/kalzium/repository
If you are not familiar with compiling, that could be a bit
complicated at the start^^

Or just update your system to Fedora 17.
If you like to always have a nice new system, without the need of
reinstalling it all years or so, you might have a look at a rolling
release distribution like arch linux.

Etienne