[Kalzium] I: Re: [kde-edu]: Review Request: Titration calculator in Kalzium

Rebetez Etienne etienne.rebetez at oberwallis.ch
Mon Sep 13 19:29:48 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 9. September 2010 22:27:23 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Etienne,
> one months ago I replied to your observations about my work on titration
> calculator. Since you have not replied, I think maybe you didn't read the
> mail. So I'm sending it another time. Sorry to bother you and thanks for
> the work you are doing on Kalzium.
>

> Luca Tringali

Hi Luca

No need to be sorry;) I kinda forgot to answer.
The changes are good. The only big thing that i would like to imporve is the
graph. Since i never done ploting application, i realy don't know what would
be the best solution. The kPlot class would surely be nice, but since the
programm is also a standalone qt app, just using qGravicsView would be
suficent.
Since this would involve quite some work. IMO the best solution would be to
put the code somewhere where everyone can work on it.
This can be done by either comiting the code to svn trunk, then we would have
time till December to work on it or you set up a gitrepo for the qt app and
polish it until it is ready.

So, if you don't alredy have an svn-accout, get one and commit your
application. After all you should be able to maintain the app yourself ;)

And if the application shuld not be ready for 4.6, it's easy to just remove
the folder in the cmakelists file.

Etienne