[Kalzium] Resizeable Periodic Table

Rebetez Etienne etienne.rebetez at oberwallis.ch
Tue Jun 8 21:00:05 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 7. Juni 2010, 09:15:27 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> What about Marcus' approach to make it all QGraphicsView-based? As far
> as I know Marcus already has a git-tree for that somewhere?

I saw that one from avogadro (../avogadro/periodictable/src/) in git. IMHO
it's almoste the same as the current kalzium table. (Maybe i mean the wrong
one...)

My proposition could also easily be portet to QGraphicsGirdLayout, in fact, im
using that for my plasma period table. I just found the QLabel to be very
comfortable.

In the prozess i made a "demo/testing"-application:
http://github.com/erebetez/newKalziumPse
It's not up do date at the moment, and i must first commit the pse class to the
science lib in trunk. but that way every one can see what im up to;)

Etienne