[Kalzium] New Legend, layout and some cleanup

Rebetez Etienne etienne.rebetez at oberwallis.ch
Wed Apr 28 22:44:25 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 28. April 2010 18:01:47 schrieben Sie:
> Am 26.04.2010 00:59, schrieb Rebetez Etienne:
> > Thanks. I managed to isolate the legend and isotopetable patch.
> >
> > If you don't mind, i will commit a code-clean-up-patch first. It's kinda
> > hard resisting that, when you browse the code:)
>
> Ok, did you already commit anything? If so I missed the commit.
>
> I'd like to test your code today or tomorrow, would you please send me
> the latest code?
>
> Carsten

So, finaly the (almost atomar) patches ;)

To checkout the ui-change Patch, you should delete the stuff in
".kde4/share/apps/kalzium/".

I recommend to apply the patches in the following order:
newLegend -> removingTableWidget -> uiChange

Let me know what you think.
Etienne