[Kalzium] GSoC Molecular calculator project

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 19:20:10 CET 2009

Am Wednesday 25 March 2009 11:31:38 schrieb Huda Sammour:
> hi,
> I want to apply for GSoc with this project, but I wnoder If I must develop
> it as seperate tool or my work is to improve the kalsium itself.

I thought I mailed you that yesterday...? You should add a new feature inside
Kalzium. But it makes sense to make it accessible from outside of kalzium (as
a library), so that for example a plasmoid could make use of it.

> And I want to know the functionalities that you prefer to be added, or
> these let to the developer point of view.

This is a very complex calculator:

http://home.c2i.net/astandne/help_htm/scrshot1.htm

A second app with some really nice features is this:

http://www.alchemistmatt.com/resume/mwtoverview.html

Carsten

--
"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I only
coded it."