[Kalzium] Kalzium ported to Avogadro 0.6.1

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Sun Apr 6 10:54:28 CEST 2008

Hi Marcus,

Thank you a lot for having done this. It's absolutely great that KDE is now
taking full advantage from your SoC work alst year. It boosts chances of
Kalzium/Avogadro getting a new SoC this year.

I was going to try to help but only half-way into getting by kde-trunk
environment back to shape. Now I will finish updating it, look at what you've
done, and hopefully give a helping hand if I can.

Cheers,

Benoit