[Kalzium] Search Widget & Chemical Solver (OCaml part)

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:10:45 CEST 2007

Am Sonntag, den 09.09.2007, 21:19 +0200 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> Are you sure this is correct? This looks like something like binary to me...

This is because bytecode (or something similar to it) is generated from
parser.mly (the only file that I modified, and it was only one line that
I added). Basically all you need is to apply the patch to parser.mly and
then run make (or /usr/bin/make to make sure you're not running the
makeobj alias) in /solver.
The way (I think) this works is that there is some sort of meta-language
(parser.mly) that defines the parser's grammar, which is then used to
generate real OCaml code (parser.ml).

Joh