[Kalzium] Search Widget & Chemical Solver (OCaml part)

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 20:50:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

I attached a patch that

a) Improves the behaviour of the search widget in the main window.
Hitting the enter key now doesn't append a white space, but will
instantly do a search. I just found this annoying, so I fixed it.

b) Will make the chemical solver assume that elements without an
explicitly named coefficient (being a constant or variable) have the
coefficient 1. Example: "aH + O -> H2O" will now resolve to the same as
"aH + 1O -> 1H2O". Since it just returned an error before, this
behaviour makes much more sense to me.

Let me know if I should just commit changes like that in the future.

Joh