[Kalzium] 136247: The atomic number appears in the wrong place in the "Overview"

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Oct 30 16:23:41 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007 23:28:48 schrieb Kevin Range:
> Currently, kalzium is showing the atomic number where the mass number
> should be in the "overview" window.
>
> Here is a link to the IUPAC recommendation regarding this:

Dear Kevin.

I didn't know the IUPAC agreed on  a layout for those overview windows... I
will "fix" this in the next version of Kalzium. But KDE 4.0 is already frozen
which is why it will be in KDE 4.1 and later.

If you have other such issues: I am very interested in fixing those!

Thanks for the report,

Carsten