[Kalzium] a few things

Benoit Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Thu Oct 25 10:55:54 CEST 2007

OK, most of the things I listed can wait until 4.1 but I'll make sure at
least the "Thanks to" is properly updated ASAP. So i'll do it myself
whenever I find time. Can you at least confirm me that I got it right,
next time you can access your mail:

* Jarle Akselsen, Danny Allen, Noemie Scherer
--> Artwork (elements and toolbar icons)

question: whom exactly do we owe the toolbar icons? Danny?

* Johannes Simon
--> Code and documentation contributions

* Marcus Hanwell
--> SoC work on the molecule viewer

question: what about Alexandr Goncearenco? Is his Strigi work directly
accessible through Kalzium? Or did he also work directly on Kalzium? Sorry
I don't remember.

To anyone I might have forgotten: please reply to this mail!

To anyone listed above who feels I have mischaracterized his/her work:
also please reply!

Cheers,
Benoit

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Carsten Niehaus wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2007 21:09:33 schrieb Benoît Jacob:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> just some quick notes:

Yes to all points. But I won't even have internet until mid November. I just
moved to a new town. My new ISP takes 10 (in words: 10!!!) weeks to activate
my DSL connection. They don't need to add new cables, I guess they just have
to push a button in a application...

I will try hard to fix those issues in a couple of weeks. Until then I will
try to go online every now and then in a internet caffee or at friends...

Carsten