[Kalzium] a few things

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Sun Nov 4 11:05:20 CET 2007

> > Inge Wallin
> > Code cleaning, and a lot of smaller improvements
>
> If you want to mention anything in particular, I contributed the parser for
> the molecule weight calculator.

I'm absolutely sorry about that. I remember the "Thanks to" used to mention
that, and I removed it because I misunderstood it (I thought it meant you had
contributed the parsing of molecules themselves, and that had been superseded
by OpenBabel).

Many thanks for notifying me, I'll CCMAIL: you in the commit.

Benoit