[Kalzium] kalzium icon proposal

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Tue May 29 09:44:19 CEST 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007 22:28:50 noemie scherer wrote:
> Ok, I didn't dare to try it before because of the "Please use a transparent
> background" on the iconset page.

I guess that's a flexible rule, since as I said Ar and Mg already don't follow
it. By the way, do you the other icons? The svn command if you want to
download them is:

svn co
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kalzium/data/iconsets/school

(in one line).

This will create a directory school/ in the current directory. If later you
want to update, do:
cd school
svn up

> I did the black background and increased the contrast (
> http://bluestorm.info/noemie/carbone7.svg )

I like it better like this; but why not use plain black for the background?

> The firework too is better, I think, with a black background:
> http://bluestorm.info/noemie/phosphore4.svg

I agree :)

> I did here http://bluestorm.info/noemie/chrome3.svg

Better too :)