[Kalzium] kalzium icon proposal

Benoit Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Mon May 28 13:52:07 CEST 2007

> Thanks for these very complete and helpful remarks !
> I changed the mercure here: http://bluestorm.info/noemie/mercure5.svg

I like very much the new version. I notice a very realistic curved
limiting surface between the mercury and the air.

My last complaint would be with the text: the graduation
numbers are not regularly spaced. Could you fix that? Other than that your
Hg icon seems perfect to me.

Could it be that the rendering is different in Kalzium than it is in
Inkskape? If you want I can send you a screenshot of how the icons look in
Kalzium (or do you have a KDE4 Kalzium to test?).

Cheers,
Benoit