[Kalzium] kalzium icon proposal

noemie scherer noemie.scherer at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:34:13 CEST 2007

>first of all: are you subscribed to the list kalzium at kde.org ? If yes, we
>don't need anymore to add you in CC. Likewise, you don't need to add us in
CC
>(but it's not a problem either if we're in CC).

Thanks for the advice, I just subscribed.

> Something just occurred to me : [...] just replace this extremity by a
> sphere-shaped reservoid, [...] I suggest that you swap these two grays.
[...]
>Another remark is that the mercury-air limit should not be horizontal.
[...]
>Oh and another remark is that mercury freezes as -38°C so there's no need
>to go down to -60°C ;)

Thanks for these very complete and helpful remarks !
I changed the mercure here: http://bluestorm.info/noemie/mercure5.svg

http://bluestorm.info/noemie/phosphore2.svg
>Somehow this is not yet ready... No idea how to improve it though...

I changed the colour (same URL), is it better? On a darker background you
can see it more easily ... Perhaps a red or green firework would be better?