[Kalzium] Issue when starting kalzium (kde4): FATAL: Something is very wrong in KHTMLPart!

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed May 23 18:02:05 CEST 2007

Moin

When starting Kalzium (KDE4) I am getting this:

kalzium: FATAL: Something is very wrong in KHTMLPart!

No other Kalzium developer has this thing.

I am using the BuildService on OpenSUSE 10.2 and have this issue for about 10
days now. I just tried again with a complete clean environment (rm -rf
$BUILDDIR and $INSTALLDIR), all updates on my system and no local diffs.

Other selfcompiled KDE4 applications are working without any issues though I
have not yet tested a kde app which is also using KHTMLPart.

I am totally clueless now how to debug this...

Any pointers?

Carsten