[Kalzium] patch: engines

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Sat May 19 12:58:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to make engines work, and I think the code is almost OK, only
I can't commit it because it doesn't compile:

Linking CXX executable kalzium
CMakeFiles/kalzium.dir/tools/moleculeview.o: In function
`Ui_moleculeViewerForm::setupUi(QWidget*)':
/home/kde4/kdeedu-build/kalzium/src/ui_moleculeviewerwidget.h:161: undefined
reference to `KalziumGLWidget::KalziumGLWidget(QWidget*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Can anyone try my patch and fix this compile error?

The patch subclasses Avogdro::GLWidget into KalziumGLWidget, because I think
we shoud have the freedom to have our own slots that don't necessarily fit in
libavogadro.

Benoit