[Kalzium] Avogadro port so far...

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Sat May 19 11:31:08 CEST 2007

Alle 11:22, sabato 19 maggio 2007, Benoît Jacob ha scritto:
> On Friday 18 May 2007 22:44:03 Pino Toscano wrote:
> > > -- find a nice GUI way to let the user choose the Engines.
> >
> > What about asking to the usability team?
>
> Good idea. But that can wait until after the feature freeze. Let's first
> get something working (there's not only GUI work involved here), then we'll
> ask them.

I can agree with the "get things working first", but keep in mind that we are
already in the usability review period:
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Roadmap

And don't postpose too much later, otherwise the usability team will have too
work to do (and potentially less attention for us).

--
Pino Toscano