[Kalzium] Logarithmic Gradient Diffs

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:53:50 CEST 2007

Am Dienstag, den 28.08.2007, 12:47 +0200 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
> Am Montag, 27. August 2007 21:17:46 schrieb Johannes Simon:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > Here are the diffs for the logarithmic gradient I implemented. Hope this
> > is what you were looking for ;)
>
> Does it work for you? It compiles here but I do not see the settings for this
> anywhere. Could you please tell me how to test it :-)
>

> Carsten

In your kalziumrc, add a group called "Logarithmic Gradients" and
entries like "LogarithmicBoilingPointGradient=true", as specified in the
kalzium.kcfg.diff from my last mail. It should already use a logarithmic
gradient for boiling/melting points, the mass electronaffinity and the
ionization, though. I didn't add anything to the configuration dialog
yet, since you said this is due in Kalzium 4.1 ;)

Joh