[Kalzium] Fwd: Re: kalzium and chime pages

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 11:43:19 CEST 2007

Betreff: Re: kalzium and chime pages
Datum: Dienstag, 14. August 2007
Von: Armando Navarro Vazquez <qoajnv at usc.es>
An: Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus at gmx.de>

Dear Carsten:
Here the patch, tell me if it works
I added a KParts container called kalziumvisor.

I have downloaded the last molsketch version and now includes also a kpart
component. So I think for KDE 4.1 we could have lot of chemistry stuff. Maybe
will be interesting to evolve kalzium to a multipart container in the style
of KDevelop, in that way the current PeriodicTable or equation solver will be
KParts components, and we will have all components integrated into a single
frame. I think that this open lots of possibilities.
Wishes and waiting for your comments.
Armando

--
Dr. Armando Navarro Vazquez