[Kalzium] [new data] Discovery Country

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sat Sep 2 16:49:12 CEST 2006

Hi

After playing around with another peridoc table I create the dataset you find
in bodr/elements/discovery_countries.txt

The format is like this:

12:uk
13:dk
14:se
15:de
16:ancient
17:se
18:uk
19:uk
20:uk

This means that eg element 17 has been discovered in Sweden while the elements
12, 18, 19 and 20 have been discovered in the UK.

Currently we have

<scalar dataType="xsd:date" dictRef="bo:discoveryDate">1766</scalar>

I would like to add

<scalar dataType="xsd:date" dictRef="bo:discoveryCountry">dk</scalar>

The letters I used (eg dk for denmark) are standartised (I hope this is the
correct expression) so the shortform should be fine.

Comments?

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus