[Kalzium] Can I include BSD-licensed code?

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Jun 21 16:37:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

The *modified* BSD license is GPL-compatible; the original BSD
license is not.  The difference is that the original had an
"advertising clause", requiring that any advertising mentioning the
program had to include a specific sentence mentioning the University
of California.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses

Jason