[Kalzium] Kalzium and the Desktop.

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Jun 21 11:03:35 CEST 2006

I can't have a firm opinion on that issue, since I don't know much about
KParts and DBUS; but to me what you propose looks like a good idea.

Looking at what other KDE apps do, suggests that KParts is the natural way to
go (Kate, KDVI, KPDF...) and also I remember someone on a KDE mailing list
already suggested to make the 3D viewers KParts.