[Kalzium] OCaml/libfacile and cmake

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sun Jul 9 15:47:14 CEST 2006

Hi

For Kalzium (part of KDE) I need libfacile and for that the cmake-code. I
already asked for help some month ago and Bill offered help, but he never
answered my private response ;-)

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-buildsystem/2006-March/001956.html

libfacile even has a debian package now:

libfacile-ocaml-dev - functional constraint library implemented in objective
caml

and install these files into /usr/lib/ocaml/3.09.1/facile/

facile.a          fcl_data.mli      fcl_invariant.mli
facile.cma        fcl_debug.mli     fcl_linear.mli
facile.cmi        fcl_domain.mli    fcl_misc.mli
facile.cmxa       fcl_expr.mli      fcl_nonlinear.mli
facile.mli        fcl_fdArray.mli   fcl_opti.mli
fcl_alldiff.mli   fcl_float.mli     fcl_reify.mli
fcl_arith.mli     fcl_gcc.mli       fcl_setDomain.mli
fcl_boolean.mli   fcl_genesis.mli   fcl_sorting.mli
fcl_conjunto.mli  fcl_goals.mli     fcl_stak.mli
fcl_cstr.mli      fcl_interval.mli  fcl_var.mli

Those .mli-files are the equivalent of .h-files, the other files are binary.

Attached is the Makefile which works. It is handwritten. Ok, I have no clue
how to do what I need because I only understand those FindFoo.cmake-files for
c++ code but not how to make the same for ocaml-code. Any help is
appreciated.

Please CC me or kalzium at kde.org in replies.

--
Gruß,