[Kalzium] What is the most important work in Kalzium now?

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 19:09:49 CET 2006

Hi

Today, I finished several things:

* Calculator: Working now like a charm here. The code has been moved to the
libscience.

* Gradients: I just added three new gradients, this means we now have a
gradient for every dateset with double-value (there is no use in displaying a
"group"-gradient for example. Plus, I also added the date-gradient, pretty
interesting to look at

* Schemes: I implemented every scheme (look) that was in KDE 3.5. This means
we have the same schemes plus the "iconic"-one. For this, the pictures are
still missing but that I cannot help.

I still have four free days and thus time to code. My question is: What should
I work on? Is there somethings really important? Or do you have an idea what
is missing? Currently, I would like to finish the printing-code but the
KPrinter-classes don't work in KDE4 right now so I cannot do that. Pino is
doing things in the plotting, and that is great.

Carsten