[Kalzium] Klik-file for Kalzium instead of Stand Alone?

Carsten Niehaus CNiehaus at gmx.de
Fri Sep 30 11:31:41 CEST 2005

> Take a look at this:
> http://klik.atekon.de/details.php?section=science/&package=kalzium
>
> I don't know which version it is, and unfortunatelly I haven't klik
> installed
> to check it.

Neither have I. Currently, I don't have internet-access from home because we
moved and the telecom-company takes 14 days to move our
telefone/dsl-stuff...  *grr*

I will be back online from home by the end of next week, I am currently in a
university-lab to check mails for the first time in days :(

Carsten