[Kalzium] Stringfreeze

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Sep 6 10:48:03 CEST 2005

Hi

I just commited three new strings in Kalzium.

First patch was a typo in Kalziums index.docbook:

- Biolocial function is proposed
+Biological function is proposed

Second introduced two strings. They are both very simple

the first is: "%1 %2Ra"
the second is: "%1 %2R"

They look a bit stupid, but I added a comment for them as well. This patch is
really needed as it fixes a bug which appears several times in Kalzium
(different places as this code is reused).

I am not even sure if I need to ask you for permission (it would be to
late...) because there has been no announcement or something like it of the
stringfreeze. In IRC nobody seems to be sure if the freeze is active or not.

If you ask me to revert I will do so, of course.

Carsten