[Kalzium] [Blue-obelisk] XML-Format for (chemical) spectra

Carsten Niehaus CNiehaus at gmx.de
Mon Oct 10 11:01:19 CEST 2005

Hi

> Betreff: Re: [Blue-obelisk] XML-Format for (chemical) spectra

> Carsten Niehaus wrote:
>
> > If possible a quick answer would be nice so that I can continue my work
> ;-)
>
> Um, I was looking hard, but I could not find a question to answer. :-)

Yeah ;-) The question was in the topic... somehow. Ok, here it is:

Question: Is this format ok for BO? It is for me but as I stated, I don't
know to much about XML.

<spectra>
 <spectrum
 intensity="50"
 wavelength="949.7430"
 aki="0.34375"
 energy1="0.0000" energy2="105291.6443"
 electronconfig1="1s" electronconfig2="5p"
 term1="2S" term2="2P&deg;"
 J1="1/2" J2="1/2.3/2"
 />
</spectra>